Test Automation Day is an annual Conference for IT Management, IT Professionals and Business Management. A Conference where you can meet world’s leading experts, get the latest insights in emerging technologies, proven practices and trends and network with other IT colleagues.
The second edition will be organized on June 21st 2012 and will cover a diversity of topics regarding “The Future of Test Automation”!
An inspiring program of Test Automation Day is guaranteed by the independent program committee. In cooperation with this committee, CKC Seminars has put together:
- Keynote sessions with gurus as Elfriede Dustin (IDT, U.S.), Scott Barber (PerfTestPlus, U.S.), Dion Johnson (ATI, U.S.), Arie van Deursen (Delft University of Technology) & Walter Belgers (Madison Gurkha).
- 22 sessions in which business cases and workshops are presented by specialists of leading organizations.
- An exclusive lunch tutorial with Scott Barber
- A Future Tool Lab at the Exposition
- And a Meet & Greet dinner
€ 100,- discount for readers of Software Testing Times
Register now and ensure your place at the event: Tickets are limited!
Participation fee is only € 195,- (excl. VAT) for readers of Software Testing Times!
Register at www.testautomationday.com with the special code TAD2012-SFWTT